The Stories of Your Life Should Last a Lifetime
Why our Canvas Prints
Canvas Gallery Wrap
Our canvas prints are wrapped, meaning the canvas photo is wrapped around the frame and stapled along the back of the frame so the staples remain hidden.
Canvas Print Material
Your photo is printed on premium quality, North American made, 380 gsm, matte poly/cotton blend canvas with authentic texture—the best canvas in Canada.
Perfect Canvas Stretching
Stretching a perfect canvas on a frame or stretcher bars is an art. We hand-stretch and gallery wrap each canvas meticulously by applying perfect folded corners.
Canvas Hanging Accessories
Each canvas print comes ready to hang out of the box. Small canvas prints are equipped with gator hangers based on your needs.
Choose your canvas thickness
thin Wooden Frame – 0.75” (1.9 cm)
During the production process of our thin canvas frames, we use 0.75 Inch-thick stretcher bars made from the highest-quality spruce wood, selected from the best forests to produce only the finest canvases for Canada.
thick Wooden Frame – 1.75” (4.4 cm)
The thick wooden frame will give you that true gallery ambience while also increasing the durability of your canvas. Large-format canvas prints are an even more impressive way to display your beloved photo.
Note: that sizes are in inches, also prices may vary based on custom orders.
QUALITY CANVAS PRINTS
THE HIGHEST QUALITY CANVAS PRINTS, GUARANTEED for LIFE
Canvas Edge Designs
Your canvas is wrapped over the frame in classic gallery style. The margins of your image will appear on the sides of the frame, so make sure any vital elements of your photo aren’t too close to the edge!
The image of your choice is fully visible on the front side of the canvas print. The margins of your photo are then copied, inverted and printed on the frame edges to create a mirror image effect.
Your photo is scaled to appear in full on the front side of your canvas. The sides of the frame are covered with a pure white edge that provides a clean border and intensifies your image.
Combine your best photos in a collage
The Best hand-stitched canvas prints ever
Delight friends and family with photo gifts
Give canvas prints to the loved one as a gift
Life is full of moments to capture, from the perfectly staged to the imperfectly candid. We snap pictures of friends and loved ones to save special moments and hold them close forever. We help you place these treasured images onto photo canvas prints, turning them from simple, captured moments, into works of art. But the best part of all isn’t just that customers walk away with great art, it’s that they can walk away with a gift to give to their loved ones.
CANVAS PRINTS IN (JUST ABOUT) EVERY SIZE
Customize in a way you like
We bring you the most popular sizes that people generally order from us (with prices!). Checking out the price differences between rolled or hanging can help you determine which print will work best for your needs. We offer two sizes of border thickness: 0.75″ and 1.75″, each of which allows for extra options like border wraps, mirror wraps and more.
Excellence in Printing
create with the highest quality materials
We exclusively print on archival quality, acid-free press paper, which means the integrity of your photos will remain intact for long time. Also, our albums are printed on 0.8 MM thick luster paper and has a luster semi gloss finish to it . This thickness gives it a luxurious and heavy look to it.
Individual Edge Designs for Canvas Prints
Customize in a way you like
- Folded Edge: Your canvas is wrapped over the frame in classic gallery style. The margins of your image will appear on the sides of the frame, so make sure any vital elements of your photo aren’t too close to the edge!
- Mirrored Edge: The image of your choice is fully visible on the front side of the canvas print. The margins of your photo are then copied, inverted and printed on the frame edges to create a mirror image effect.
- Stretched Edge: The pixels at the outer border of your photo are stretched lengthwise across the frame sides to create a striking blur effect. Your image remains visible in full on the front side of the canvas.
- White Edge: Your photo is scaled to appear in full on the front side of your canvas. The sides of the frame are covered with a pure white edge that provides a clean border and intensifies your image.
- Black Edge: As with the White Edge choice, your photo is displayed only on the front of the canvas. A black strip is then printed on the sides of the photo canvas, providing an intense pop of contrast.
Canvas Prints growing popularity
create with the highest quality materials
- Print on Demand – Print virtually any digital photo on canvas in just about whatever size you desire
- Inexpensive – Printing Photos on Canvas is an inexpensive alternative to custom picture framing
- Personalization – Gallery Wrapped Canvas Photos can have custom colored edges to match your existing décor
- Durability – Canvas Prints like ours use archival grade components and materials and last 200 years.
- Photo Gifting – Canvas Photos have become one of the most popular gifting ideas, especially due to our customization tool where you can personalize it with text and neat effects.
Custom Canvas Prints in British Columbia
Best Custom Canvas Prints Online BC Canada With High Quality, Deals & Affordable Price
Customizing & printing photos on canvas using the high-quality best photo printing and finishing equipment. Our high-quality manufacturing process ensures we never cut corners unlike other online canvas printers in the Canadian market. We are known for making the best quality custom canvas prints in Vancouver, Coquitlam, Langley, Surrey, Port Moody, Maple Ridge, North Vancouver, Burnaby and more BC at discounted & cheap prices.
Shopping for All Canvas Wall Art for your home? Browse our online store for a large selection of All Wall Art and everything else for your home. No matter if you live in Vancouver, Surrey, Langley, Burnaby, Port Moody, North and West Vancouver, or elsewhere in BC, we will ship your new Canvas Prints to you fast! Don’t wait; order yours today!
HOW TO HANG YOUR CUSTOM CANVAS PRINTS?
Mark your desired spot on the wall with pencils to hang your canvas.
Custom Canvas Prints
Our canvas prints are a prime example of manufacturing excellence, as shown by our consistently great reviews and a loyal customer base. Elegant, built to last, containing no solvents and available at a bargain price, our prints easily rival the very best canvas prints on the market!
Our photo canvas prints come with a wooden frame that provides a sturdy foundation for your image. You can also give your print a contemporary twist by choosing an additional outer frame known as a “floating” frame. Pick your preferred frame style during the ordering process.
Our canvas prints come in a variety of sizes, from desktop-ready small-format prints to supersize 40” x 60” prints. If you’re interested in one of our largest formats, make sure you upload a high-resolution photo. Then we’ll be able to ensure you get the very best printing results.
Our canvas prints can also be personalized with text and quotes. Choose the “Add Text” option under the preview window after uploading your photo and select the font, size and color to best complement your photo. It’s a great way to customize photos that have a special significance.
How to Hang a Small Canvas Print:
- Step #1 – Hammer two nails into wall close together
- Step #2 – Affix sawtooth hanger to top stretcher bar at back
- Step #3 – Rest sawtooth hanger on nails
How to Hang a Large Canvas Print:
- Step #1 – Hammer two nails into wall (not too close)
- Step #2 – Affix D-rings to either side of frame at back
- Step #3 – Thread cord through D-rings and tie together
- Step #4 – Rest one length of the cord on nails
Your photo canvas prints should stay in great condition if treated with reasonable care. Printed with UV and light-resistant inks, the best way to keep them in top shape is to remove dust occasionally with a slightly damp cloth and avoid exposure to direct sunlight or excess moisture.
- Do not expose your print to direct sunlight
- Avoid environments with high moisture levels
- Occasionally remove dust with slightly damp cloth
- Support your canvas from underneath when cleaning
- Do not try to manually laminate your canvas
We recommend uploading high-resolution photos for your canvas. High-res photos will give you the sharpest prints possible. Also, don’t forget to match the shape of your upload to the shape of your canvas, to avoid any white margins.
Yes. You’ll be able to crop and preview your layout. If you’re using a rectangular photo for a square canvas, you’ll likely need to make some image layout adjustments to prevent white margins. (Need help? Just give us a call.)
You will be able to preview your canvas print and inspect the design from all sides, including the wrap, once you upload your photo, and before placing your order.